Okay, it's day 11 and right on cue I have lost my most hideous feature....the yucky belly button. To mom and dad's dismay it just stuck to my shirt and came off without a hitch. Looks like I am going to have an outtie. They have been anticipating this day since I was born, both too scared to try and clean it in case it hurt me. Nonetheless, it's gone and they can rest easy that they won't ever have to see that again. Dad, jokingly asked mom if we should foodsave this monumental piece of my DNA and mom didn't want to have to look at it ever again.As for my fingers...I just found out that if I stick them in my mouth, I get a little satisfaction. Mind you they get all gross and wet but mom and dad seem okay with it since it makes me stop crying.
I have had a couple good nights and a few restless nights but we all seem to be coping with the lack of sleep these days. We all have a new found love for peace and quiet.
No comments:
Post a Comment