It’s has been a busy week for mommy and I. This past weekend mommy and daddy attended a wedding and left me with grandma for a record-breaking 9 hours. At least five phone calls were made to grandma to ensure my safety and well-being. This was the first time that I have been without mommy and daddy for more than a few hours and I sure had fun. Grandma makes me laugh all the time with her silly antics. Grandparents are awesome! Another first was that mommy and I headed into the valley all by ourselves. We went to mommy’s old stomping grounds of Chilliwack. We attended a baby shower for Auntie Kristi and Nikki. We drove in and all but the last 10 minutes of the drive we were good. Although mommy tried to console me from the front seat she had to pull over to help me stop crying. I think it was the long car ride that was upsetting me not to mention my bum was sore from sitting so long. We got stuck in traffic for a while on the way back but I didn’t even notice since I was so tired from the party and slept the whole way home. This may be the beginning of road trips for the girls since daddy was content to stay home and do housework. Mommy is thinking we should head out more often!!
My progress for this week has been pretty much the same. I had more new foods to try but nothing that I love yet. Mommy and daddy are waiting for the litmus test to determine which bloodline runs stronger. See in my family the love of chicken and rice is a characteristic of the Cho’s but if you have a love for bread then you definitely must be a Phung. I have yet to try any of these foods yet but when I do I will let you know whose food genes are more dominant.
Have a safe and happy BC Day!
PS Caleb insisted on helping give me the sippy cup but he wasn’t much help since he just made me laugh anyway!
1 comment:
Mmmm...Yum! I hope you've got the best of both sets of genes! Then you can enjoy wings on Wed's and pho on Sundays! (Pho is like bread...but skinnier...and wetter) =)
Don't grow up too fast while I'm away!
Post a Comment