Thursday, August 17, 2006

Test Drive


This week mommy and daddy were out testing driving cars for the potential to upgrade our current sporty coupe. Needless to say, gone will be their days of a two-door vehicle. I am outgrowing my infant carrier fast and it’s getting harder and harder to get me into the back seat.

I have been doing a little test-driving of my own. Test-driving of potential careers that is. After some consideration I have come up with a list of possible careers:
- Firefighter or swimmer: I love the water. A more likely choice may be the swimmer because I would actually be able to splash more.
- Gymnast: I can do the splits. I may lose this ability once I get older but for the time being I am quite flexible and can contort my body especially if I am fussing. Oh yah, and I love to roll!!
- Juggler: I love to throw balls around but I would need lots of practice because right now they just go everywhere.
- Taste-tester: I can’t help but love to lick and put things into my mouth. The possibilities for new tastes would be boundless.
- Musician of any sort: I love music. If you listen carefully some of my babbling is melodic and I sure do babble lots.

On the flip side I have also come up with a list of potentially bad career choices:
- Wal-mart greeter or any type of greeter: New people scare me!
- Model or anything that requires me to be in front of a camera: I seem to freeze when someone points the camera at me.
- Eating contest contestant: Ok, so I don’t know if you actually get paid for this but I am a really slow eater.
- Comedian: I am really serious!
- Haunted-house operator, participant or anything that involves something scary: I get frightened really easily.

Although this week has been busy with outings, no new milestones to report because I have been thinking hard about all my possible career choices!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I've been trying to form my own RCAC Township (I've got a Doctor, Banker, Lawyer, Occupational Therapist, Pastor, Business Dude, Photographer, Nurse, Poet, Engineer, Insurance Agent, Communications Expert, many Teachers, Pharmacist, and number of other occupations...) But I have to say, I don't have any of your potential career choices. So you'll be in high demand! Work at it and you'll never be out of work! =)