This past weekend we got to help Micah celebrate her first birthday. You know what this means? It means that it won’t be long before I turn the big one! Time is sure going by fast. I don’t like thinking about it yet because that means mommy will be heading back to work. There is an upside to it though; it means I might get to have my first taste of birthday cake.Since the summer is coming to an end, we are starting up our classes again. We went to music class today but I wasn’t being very studious. The other babies’ toys were distracting me. I did however enjoy the teacher’s guitar. I was crawling and nearly got close enough to touch it but Auntie Char pulled me back. I did get to see my yoga buddy, Isabella though and that was fun!
Guess what? Those pearly whites are slowly filling in. I got my second tooth this week. Mommy says this explains my grumpiness and my “unwillingness” to sleep. And I thought, it was just the post-summer blues. I can’t wait until I get a few more teeth and may be I can stop eating all these mushy things. I had my first taste of broccoli this week and surprisingly I really like it.
Holla! to Joshua this week as he’s turning one as well! Boy, everyone is getting so old!
Ciao for now!
PS Mommy has been trying to play catch-up on picture taking, as there haven’t been many pictures this month. It may be because she has over 200 pictures that she still needs to develop!!
PSS Mommy will definitely want to hang out will the ladies once everyone settles back into their school and work schedules and if you are okay with riding in the fam-mobile we will definitely provide car pool. As well, although I haven't tried "tofu-fah" yet I am sure to like it as it is mommy's favorite...yum-o! (quoted from daddy's favourite cook!)
2 comments:
oh...those puckered lips are just too cute! they form the perfect shape for slurping spaghetti and other slippery food.
auutumn is almost here! let's go shopping for some warmer clothes ;)
Does that mean you didn't get any of Micah's birthday cake? What's a party without cake?!? I hope they gave you some other good stuff there...
I'll be okay in the fam-mobile...as long as I get a good view of the DVD screen! (I hope Daddy made sure that was included)
Post a Comment